Eyeota is an audience technology platform that enables the intelligent use of data.We work with marketers, data owners and research companies to provide distinct, comprehensive and qualified audience data. Our technology platform transforms audience data so that organizations can make smarter business decisions, understand customers and enrich marketing strategies.Eyeota was founded in 2010 and operates in Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas. For more information, please visit www.eyeota.com.
Audience Specialist - Fresh Grad
Are you interested in learning about the programmatic media business (a.k.a. digital advertising!) and putting to use your analytical skills? If so, we are currently looking for an Audience Specialist to support our fast -growing audience data business. This role will be part of a larger global Data Desk team, but will be accountable for supporting the local programmatic demand team by putting together audience recommendations for incoming RFPs, analyzing data usage to ensure efficient use across partners, managing the RFP pipeline in Salesforce, and reporting to management on regional sales activity. You will become an expert in audience data, learn about the sales cycle, meet with key partners in the space and be a critical member of the team. The best part of this role is that you will learn digital marketing, programmatic, and audience targeting from the ground up which enables the person to grow in multiple directions – sales, account management, or data management.
- Become a programmatic audience data expert. Understand and be able to discuss intelligently all Eyeota data sets and how they should be best used to maximize campaign efficiency.
- Respond to incoming data requests from programmatic buyers, providing timely well thought out responses that help drive increased data usage, whilst also providing best in class client service.
- Work closely with the programmatic demand team. Provide support across strategic accounts, analyze usage data and generate ideas to help increase data adoption.
- Proactively build audience data proposals for strategic accounts. Work closely with the strategy teams to help identify best practices and opportunities to increase data usage across industry verticals.
- Be part of a global Audience Specialist team under the Eyeota Data Desk umbrella. Help create and adhere to Data Desk best practices, provide coverage for other regions when necessary by monitoring the ticketing system, communicate often with global team members and represent the Data Desk with world class customer service.
- Keep the Data Desk ticketing system up to date and complete at all times, as your regions success with be measured by the insights gathered from this system.
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving team environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office packages particularly Excel
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial in nature
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A passion to work within and become an expert across the advertising technology industry