Unveiled in 1989, Expressions is a recognized pioneer in the beauty industry. It adopts the philosophy of total wellness, offering a wide range of facial and slimming treatment, as well as spa therapy. All of which are supported by high technology equipment and service-excellence standards.
Together with Expressions Marketing Team, the Marketing intern will have the opportunity to contribute her ideas in marketing activities and gain insights and hands-on experience in the marketing work processes. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends and competition ventures
- Copywriting for social media, website content and presentation slides.
- Brainstorm and propose marketing strategies which are subject to consultations with Mentors and Senior Management's approval .
- Assisting and implementing approved digital marketing campaigns including: SEO/SEM, EDM, social media and display campaigns
- Supporting customer service and enquiries
- Attachment to outlets for first-hand experience on outlet operations
- Admin work assigned by the management from time to time, but may not limited to Marketing
- Strong command of English with excellent verbal and written communication
- Creative writing skills
- The ability to work independently and in a team to meet deadlines
- Pays strong attention to details
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Experience with photo/videography and photo/video-editing would be preferred
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.