- Evolve MMA Pte Ltd
- Evolve Fight Team Assistant
- Date Listed
- 13 Feb 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
- Orchard, Raffles Place / Cityhall
- Allowance /
- $2,000 - 2,500 monthly
- Administrative / Clerical
- Healthcare, Retail / F&B / Service
- Company Profile
"#1 Martial Arts Organization in Asia" – CNN
"#1 Instructor Team in Asia" – Yahoo! Sports
"#1 MMA Gym in Asia" – ESPN SportsCenter
"#1 MMA Gym in Asia" – FOX Sports
Founded by Chatri Sityodtong, a Harvard MBA and self-made multimillionaire entrepreneur, Evolve Mixed Martial Arts (Evolve MMA) is the largest chain of martial arts academies in Asia.
Evolve has the most number of World Champions available anywhere in the world, with multiple World Championship wins in Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, MMA, Boxing, etc.
Our mission is to unleash greatness in everyone through authentic martial arts under World Champions.
At Evolve, our goal is to help you to evolve into everything that you can be. The Evolve Motto is Unleash Your Greatness since it is about your journey to unleashing your potential as a human being. Our 4 corner silver emblem symbolizes the pursuit of continuous self-improvement along the 4 primary dimensions of our being – mental, physical, emotional and spiritual – as martial artists and as human beings.
For more information, please visit http://evolve-mma.com/.
- Job Description
- Manage and coordinate communication with martial arts promotions and events
- Manage administrative activities (contracts, medical checks, etc.)
- Manage and coordinate fighters’ training schedules
- Collaborate with several departments to ensure projects are completed as per plan
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the Evolve Fight Team
- Attend to customers in the retail areas of the academy to maximize sales and provide excellent customer service
- Maintain the appearance of the retail display to the standards required
- Assist with stock counts and report generation
- Support daily academy operations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about sports, martial arts and/or fitness
- Attention to detail
- Able to work retail hours including weekends and public holidays
- Medical insurance provided
- Complimentary training at all Evolve MMA locations (spouses included)
- Annual leave of 18 days per year
- Annual retreat at an exotic destination (all paid expenses from luxury accommodations, transportations, food and beverages, tourist attractions etc.) arranged by the company
- Check out this link for more information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyGsOXxy4m0
- Tickets to ONE Championship Singapore for you and your significant other
Thank you for expressing your interest to Evolve MMA. Please send in your resume to for our consideration. Should you be shortlisted, we will give you a call to schedule for an interview.