Eventions Group is an integrated events and conceptual company that focuses on originality in our creative services.
Our core focus is the practice of Dedicated Quality in Service, Execution and Concepts, towards our valued customers.
Our professional products and services includes Events Management, Conceptualization, Design, Audio Visual Support, Staging, Entertainment, Branding and Marketing Communications in events.
- Involved in assisting and coordinating all stages of events management:
o Pre- Event Conceptualizing, Planning, Coordinating
o Onsite Facilitation, Execution and Operations
o Post Event Reports
- Assist in preparation of proposals, research and presentations,
- Manage multiple project tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Coordinating logistics, resources, and suppliers for events.
- Involved in Setup and Dismantling of Event
- Basic Administrative Management Duties
•Able to work independently and as a team player.
•Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
•Able to work late and on weekends when required, subjected to event schedule.
•Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Proactive, Flexible, initiative, meticulous, efficient and responsible.
•Great learning attitude