EVCo, we are the region’s pioneer in providing end-to-end electric Mobility as a service (eMaas) ecosystem in Singapore, we help businesses transit smoothly into EVs, decarbonise their fleets quickly accelerating their sustainability ambitions and creating long term value through data.
The Singapore Green Plan 2030 includes a strong push to electrify our vehicle population, which would help Singapore achieve its vision of 100% cleaner energy vehicles by 2040. EVCo is committed to play a key part towards a greener Singapore.
Follow us here :
Role and Responsibilities:
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for building operations process and dashboard
- Generate reports and dashboards that can enable clients/stakeholders to look at several aspects of the data
- Lead analytic practices, design, and development cycles.
- Collaborate with other Cross-functional Implementation teams to formulate and translate problems into appropriate actionable, high-impact insights across a variety of core business areas
- Possess a process-oriented mindset– the ability to map out a workflow to a proper process and use analytics to generate insights
Qualifications and Professional Expertise:
- Bachelor's degree in Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Operation Research, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent qualifications
- Proficient in working with Python, understand advanced applied statistics and databases concept
- Experience in formulating real-world business problems into actionable insights using operation research, artificial intelligence, mathematical, statistical and/or computational science techniques
- Proficient in data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI etc) to do storytelling from dashboard to insights
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse and a significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Drive to learn new technologies, statistical methods and data manipulation techniques
- Able to understand business context and challenges and articulate practical solutions
- Detail-oriented and excellent data sense
- Team player and ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic environment