Eurostop is a one-stop retail solution company that provides transparency, accuracy and efficiency to help you to better manage your business. Eurostop supplies EPOS and Stock Control systems with Merchandise Management. These systems have been developed by retailers and are both logical and methodical as they mirror traditional merchandise flow processes. The result is a user-friendly and comprehensive system that will better manage your business.
Eurostop was founded in 1990 and has progressed rapidly to be a major force offering solutions to many fashion and footwear retailers today, both in the UK and abroad. We have a broad client base ranging from independents to our largest client with thousands of branches. Eurostop has offices in London, Singapore, Shanghai, Xiamen and Hong Kong.
Customer support is inhouse, with a large team of experienced support staff and engineers available 364 days of the year.
Our market sectors are – Fashion & Accessories | Footwear Sportswear | Lifestyle Multi-chain stores | Concessions Franchises
Find us online
Project Intern (IT/Software)
- Work collaboratively with the project manager and team to maximize productivity
- Collaborate with the whole project team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle
- Coordinate efforts within company and with outside consultants/vendor efficiently
- Organize and monitor schedules and ensure that deadlines are met
- Configure system in UAT environment from Vanilla software version based on project scoping
- Stage UAT system to Live environment
- Prepare and perform hardware installation for system Go-Live deployment
- Conduct system training for customers and team member
- Report project updates verbally and in written form to management
- Assist salesperson discern requirements during pre-sale
- Ensure effective project handover to support team during project closure
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Conduct any necessary project administrative tasks on ad-hoc basis
- Demonstrate commitment to project clients’ needs and confidentiality continuously
- Maintain good communication with project client and stakeholder to secure project success
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or project management and business analyst related field
- Passionate and have strong interest in Technology - software and hardware
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess collaborative working style, resourceful team-player, and positive "can-do" attitude
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem-solving
- Being curious for knowledge and willingness to learn
- Working experience in retail industry is a plus
- Good sense of data processing and analytic, and command of Microsoft excel skill
- Strong working knowledge and command of Microsoft Office, Visio (Wireframing), Project Plan, PowerPoint is a plus.
- Strong technical knowledge and command of SQL, .NET Framework, Barcode Technology, Mobile Technology (Android and IOS), and web/cloud technology is a plus.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.