Eurostop is a one-stop retail solution company that provides transparency, accuracy and efficiency to help you to better manage your business. Eurostop supplies EPOS and Stock Control systems with Merchandise Management. These systems have been developed by retailers and are both logical and methodical as they mirror traditional merchandise flow processes. The result is a user-friendly and comprehensive system that will better manage your business.
Eurostop was founded in 1990 and has progressed rapidly to be a major force offering solutions to many fashion and footwear retailers today, both in the UK and abroad. We have a broad client base ranging from independents to our largest client with thousands of branches. Eurostop has offices in London, Singapore, Shanghai, Xiamen and Hong Kong.
Customer support is inhouse, with a large team of experienced support staff and engineers available 364 days of the year.
Our market sectors are – Fashion & Accessories | Footwear Sportswear | Lifestyle Multi-chain stores | Concessions Franchises
Find us online
System Support Intern
- To troubleshoot, diagnose, simulate, and resolve customer technical support issues.
- To provide after-sales technical support.
- Tp perform system installation and configuration for POS and Retail Systems.
- Review and contact the customer for data submission from the POS system.
- Conduct system training for customers and internal technical staff.
- Perform day-to-day customer support calls and issues. Report customer issues to the company support portal.
- Assist project implementation
- Customer on-site support (whenever is required).
- Conduct system UAT test (when required in the project).
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related discipline
- Good telephony, emailing problems solving and communication skills
- Passionate and have strong interest in Technology - software and hardware
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess collaborative working style, resourceful team-player, and positive "can-do" attitude
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem-solving
- Being curious for knowledge and willingness to learn
- Working experience in retail industry is a plus
- Enjoy fixing broken things and solving problems
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.