Eunogo is a beauty company based in Seoul, Singapore and Jakarta that promotes empowerment by connecting quality beauty and wellness experience beyond borders.
Eunogo is a well-funded, fast-growing startup based in Singapore, Korea, and Indonesia. Our SG office is in Oasia Hotel/PS100 located next to Tanjong Pagar MRT.
We are looking for Video editors (interns) in the Singapore HQ office. This role involves creating Eunogo’s video contents and creatives for our website, social media, and other marketing channels. You will directly report to our Contents Director and work closely with the marketing team.
Video Editing Interns should be creative, positive, and passionate in the beauty and wellness industry. Top candidates will be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud apps exceptional verbal and passionate about video content.
The preferred starting date is ASAP. Part-time is also available (minimum 3 days a week)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Editing media content
- Ensuring proper backups and archives are made
- Creating basic animations and visual effects for video production
- Searching for suitable music and sound effects
- Assist in conceptualising, storyboarding and filming of video content
- Come up with great ideas and stories
- Assist in planning, production, and curation of videos for marketing content across all of our platforms such as social media, website, and other channels.
- Work closely with the marketing team to conceptualise and create best performing video content across our digital channels.
- Independently manage videography and editing for all video productions
- Student in Film and Media studies, Mass Communication or equivalent proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud apps such as Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Passionate about video content creation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker, Down-to-earth, Go extra miles, Proactive and Sociable
- Passion in the beauty and wellness industry
- Ability to manage videography and photography using a DSLR camera
- Written and verbal communication skills in Korean
- Previous startup or digital marketing experience