After cutting his teeth at stellar dining institutions like 3 Michelin-starred Nihonryori RyuGin (Tokyo, Japan), and 3 Michelin-starred Odette (Singapore), Chef Shigeru Koizumi embarks on his first ever kappo fine dining restaurant at 15 Mohamed Sultan. Emotive and imaginative, Esora showcases Modern Japanese cuisine guided by Chef Koizumi’s affinity with nature and attention to detail. Here the chefs are storytellers and every dish is an intimate tale of nostalgia, seasonality, and sheer fanaticism.
We are looking for a passionate, customer-driven individual to fill the role of Management Executive for our establishments. The role requires the individual to take charge of training and mentoring team members to ensure friendly and excellent customer service standards. Assisting managers in the daily service and restaurant operations, maintaining the quality and consistency of the products is pivotal in helping the team members surpass expectations and provide guests with the best experience possible.
- You will handle all reservation enquiries through all our reservation portals and to look after our guests and VIPs. The role will be operational, and you will be required to be in-service. This involves assisting our guests during their time with us dining at the restaurant.
- You will also be ensure our guests are well taken care of and that they all have an outstanding and memorable experience from before the set foot at the restaurant until they leave the restaurant.
- To be aware of top corporate and VIP guests of the restaurant, recognising and welcoming them by name upon their return visits to the outlet.
- To be highly engaging with guests and colleagues on a regular basis to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
- To meet with guests upon their arrival, engage them in conversation so as to build a strong rapport between themselves and the restaurant.
- Takes ownership - effective in dealing with guests’ accidents, incidents, complaints and preferences.
- Manage the day-to-day administrative operations of the venue.
- Serve as a brand ambassador by welcoming visitors and partners and answering any questions people might have about the restaurant.
- A keen understanding of offerings within the group and concepts of other venues.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned.
- You have good knowledge of Micros Point Of Sales, understanding of reservation systems and all of its features.
- A highly detail-oriented and intuitive person, with strong customer service skills in written and verbal communication.
- You have worked in a fine dining establishment for at least a year.
- A problem solver who is able to identify problems and issues in a preemptive manner, and resolve them independently and creatively
- A conscientious and flexible communicator who can adapt your style to connect with a wide variety of people.
- An organized, efficient, and reliable professional who meets deadlines and has excellent accuracy and follow-through.
- You have an outstanding, personable and amicable personality who is not shy in starting conversations with strangers.
Kindly note that only applications submitted via the given job link will be considered. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Related Job Searches:
Management Executive (Japanese Fine Dining Restaurant)
Customer Service / Communications
Food Services / F&B