Epitome Productions is a collective of visual artists who strive to produce the best visual social content for businesses to communicate with their audience.
The Marketing Intern will aid in pushing the boundaries of what marketing means for a creative house. You will help ideate, strategize, pitch, and create content for EPITOME. You must be in-the-know about trends and developments in production, art, music, and social technology. The ability to think on your feet and spit-ball ideas on a daily basis is essential.
Responsibilities (included but not limited to the following):
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. Social Media, Direct Mail and Web)
- Ideate daily social media posts for EPITOME Instagram and Facebook
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
- Monitor all social media platform to craft compelling and effective tactics to meet marketing goals
- Copywriting; writing presentations and captions for social media
- Understanding of trends, filmmakers, designers, artists, and cultural happenings in the city and beyond
- Ability to draw inspiration from all mediums and see relation back to your role
- Outstanding multi-tasking abilities
- Organised thinker with an eye for detail
- Social media savvy and has a strong affinity for design, arts and music
- Eligible to receive college credit
- Experience in creative productions will be germane to this role