Headquartered in Singapore, Envision Digital is a global net zero technology partner for enterprises, governments, and cities alike with its core mission being to solve the sustainability challenges of human kind. Its world-class AIoT technology helps governments and companies across the world accelerate progress toward a net zero future and improve their citizens’ quality of life with the use of technology in Intelligent Renewables, City Infrastructure and Carbon Management.
EnOS™, Envision Digital’s proprietary AIoT operating system, connects and manages more than 110 million smart devices and 300 gigawatts of energy assets globally, while its growing ecosystem of more than 380 customers and partners spans 10 industries and includes Accenture, GovTech Singapore, Keppel Corporation, Microsoft, Nissan, PTT, Solarvest and Total. The company has close to 700 employees and 12 offices across China, France, Japan, Germany, Norway, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and the United States, with headquarters in Singapore.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Build development tools to improve our developmental efficiency and guarantee work quality on EnOS edge platform.
• Conduct investigation or research under the guidance of a mentor on a new area
o E.g. New technology stack investigation, CICD test pipeline or code quality enhancement tools.
• Actively conduct research in IoT systems regarding Smart City, Smart Buildings, Grid Optimisation, Real-Time System Operation and Control or other IoT businesses.
Skills & Qualifications
• Basic knowledge in web development.
o E.g. HTTP, REST API, Frontend and Microservice, MySQL, Redis, NoSQL etc.
• Proficient in at least 1 developing program language.
• Basic algorithm formulation and coding ability.
o E.g. Sort, Binary Search
• Minimally a Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
• Knowledge in Hardware, Embedded Development, Real-Time Operation System, IoT Cloud.
• Ability to use testing or debugging tools.
• Full-stack ability in Frontend and Backend.
• Knowledge of team work process.
o E.g. Scrum, Agile etc.