Headquartered in Singapore, The EtonHouse International Education Group has 120 schools across 11 countries. We run pre-schools as well as K-12 international schools. Together, these schools provide internationally recognized programmes and high-quality education to over 20,000 students globally. The group also runs enrichment programmes and cutting-edge ed-tech programmes to scale the provision of high-quality education in pre-schools.
Over the last 27 years, EtonHouse has been at the forefront of international education in the Asia Pacific region and has won numerous awards. In 2019, our founder, Mrs. Ng Gim Choo won the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Award in the Education category. In addition, EtonHouse was recently selected to be in the inaugural cohort of the Scale-Up SG programme, which is an Enterprise Singapore programme selecting high-growth potential local companies which can be groomed into future global champions.
With children at the heart of what we do and the vision to make good quality education accessible to every child in Singapore, EtonHouse launched the EtonHouse Community Fund (ECF) in 2015. As an independent IPC charity, ECF continuously runs initiatives to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children.
Shaping the future through education
Developing confident and capable global citizens
Be a part of the EtonHouse family
We welcome passionate and dedicated professionals who share our belief in the power of education. Together, we can make a meaningful difference to children and society through education.
Corporate Website: http://www.etonhouse.edu.sg/
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for planning and teaching lessons that are in line with EtonHouse teaching philosophy for preschool and primary students
- Work with Head of Teaching and Curriculum to ensure that lessons are aligned with MOE’s learning goals
- Use a variety of appropriate teaching and caring methods to ensure high-quality learning takes place
- Teach, coach, and support children; nurturing their enthusiasm towards learning
- Mark and assess student work in a timely fashion; provide appropriate feedback and track the progress of children.
- Prepare student progress reports to update parents on a termly basis
- Participate in teacher meetings on a weekly basis
- Work collaboratively with parents to ensure that children are supported in their learning journeys
- Build strong relationships with parents through close communication
- Work with the curriculum team to ensure that the curriculum meets the needs of learners
- Undertake curriculum writing duties or teacher resource preparation to support the curriculum team when necessary
- Lessons will take place at The Eton Academy centres (Canberra Plaza, Great World City, i12 Katong)
- Required to work for 40 hours per week between Wednesday to Sunday.
- To complete all duties assigned by the management team
- At least three to five years of relevant teaching experience, with a strong professional track record
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Passion for education, learning, and writing
- Genuine interest and enthusiasm in interacting with children
- Possess working knowledge and expertise of the Singapore education system
- Creative, meticulous, and driven individual
- Good time management, ability to work independently
- Collaborator with excellent communication skills
- Flexible, and able to manage change and ambiguity well
- Experience in the implementation of an Inquiry model of teaching and learning is a plus
Location: Canberra Plaza, Great World City, i12 Katong
Kindly note that only applications submitted via the given job link will be considered. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Related Job Searches:
EIH - HQ
Teaching Specialist English / Maths / Science (The Eton Academy)
Education / Training
Early Childhood Care and Education