Headquartered in Singapore, The EtonHouse International Education Group has 120 schools across 11 countries. We run pre-schools as well as K-12 international schools. Together, these schools provide internationally recognized programmes and high-quality education to over 20,000 students globally. The group also runs enrichment programmes and cutting-edge ed-tech programmes to scale the provision of high-quality education in pre-schools.
Over the last 27 years, EtonHouse has been at the forefront of international education in the Asia Pacific region and has won numerous awards. In 2019, our founder, Mrs. Ng Gim Choo won the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Award in the Education category. In addition, EtonHouse was recently selected to be in the inaugural cohort of the Scale-Up SG programme, which is an Enterprise Singapore programme selecting high-growth potential local companies which can be groomed into future global champions.
With children at the heart of what we do and the vision to make good quality education accessible to every child in Singapore, EtonHouse launched the EtonHouse Community Fund (ECF) in 2015. As an independent IPC charity, ECF continuously runs initiatives to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children.
Shaping the future through education
Developing confident and capable global citizens
Be a part of the EtonHouse family
We welcome passionate and dedicated professionals who share our belief in the power of education. Together, we can make a meaningful difference to children and society through education.
Corporate Website: http://www.etonhouse.edu.sg/
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Conduct Chinese Speech and Drama lessons for pre-school children
- Preparation of props, materials and lessons plan for the classes
- Assist with curriculum planning and development
- Monitor and document student’s progress and performance
- Engage and inform Parents of their children’s progress in class
- Lead the strategic and operational development of the school
- Complete at least 2 compulsory trainings per term
- Update parents’ community by updating the Class Dojo Application after every lesson
- Lessons will take place at either The Eton Academy centres or at preschools under the EtonHouse group. Travelling between centres is required.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time
- Tertiary Education qualification, certificate in Chinese Speech and Drama or equivalent
- At least one year of relevant teaching experience with children aged 3 to 6 years old
- Experience and previous training in music and movement, speech and drama is preferred
- We are looking for someone with strong passion for arts and drama who love to work with pre-school children
- Proficiency in Mandarin language is essential for Chinese Speech and Drama. Good communication and classroom management skills.