Headquartered in Singapore, The EtonHouse International Education Group has 120 schools across 11 countries. We run pre-schools as well as K-12 international schools. Together, these schools provide internationally recognized programmes and high-quality education to over 20,000 students globally. The group also runs enrichment programmes and cutting-edge ed-tech programmes to scale the provision of high-quality education in pre-schools.
Over the last 27 years, EtonHouse has been at the forefront of international education in the Asia Pacific region and has won numerous awards. In 2019, our founder, Mrs. Ng Gim Choo won the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Award in the Education category. In addition, EtonHouse was recently selected to be in the inaugural cohort of the Scale-Up SG programme, which is an Enterprise Singapore programme selecting high-growth potential local companies which can be groomed into future global champions.
With children at the heart of what we do and the vision to make good quality education accessible to every child in Singapore, EtonHouse launched the EtonHouse Community Fund (ECF) in 2015. As an independent IPC charity, ECF continuously runs initiatives to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children.
Shaping the future through education
Developing confident and capable global citizens
Be a part of the EtonHouse family
We welcome passionate and dedicated professionals who share our belief in the power of education. Together, we can make a meaningful difference to children and society through education.
Corporate Website: http://www.etonhouse.edu.sg/
Position: Front Desk Customer Executive
Reporting To: Chief Operating Officer, Singapore and Group Chief Human Resources Officer
- Front Desk duties
- Attend to phone calls and walk-in visitors and guests
- Manage Company’s enquiry emails
- Assist in the delivery, sorting and distribution of mails and courier packages
- Manage meeting room facilities
- Handling of newspaper and magazine subscriptions and renewals
- Support inventory management of company resources including but not limited to teaching resources, stationery, kitchen supplies, stationery, uniforms and others school resources
- Maintenance of Procurement Database
- Any other adhoc duties as assigned by the Senior Operations Manager and HR Director
Who are we looking for:
- Possess 3 GCE ‘O’ Levels with at least a credit in English Language and a Second Language or relevant ITE qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in administrative skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Skills, especially MSWORD and MSEXCEL
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently
- Work and grow with an international education group headquartered in Singapore
- Collaborative environment
- Shuttle from MRT and lunch are provided
- Competitive remuneration package
- 5 days work week
Location: 8 Stevens Road
Kindly note that only applications submitted via the given job link will be considered. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified