EFFRO is an events marketplace start-up that matches events organisers and managers to our large database of talents, vendors and venues.
We are in the middle of building our brand new platform and will be launching a magazine to accompany it. The magazine will feature interviews with our talents, vendors, and venue owners, and will also have tips for the EFFRO community. The shortlisted writer(s) should be able to nail down EFFRO's tone of voice and personality.
You can see the draft version of our magazine at this link: https://effromag.com/effromag/ Please take a look at the articles on the Effro Mag website to get an idea of what we're looking for.
The writer we are looking for will need to fulfil the following requirements:
- Content creator with versatile and adaptable writing style to suit the content requirements
- Passionate in creating content for social media and marketing campaigns
- Able to write for different content tonality (witty, fun yet professional)
- A reliable and effective team player
- Dependable, responsible, able to work independently and/or within remote settings (work from home)
- Able to stick to deadlines
- Able to commit to attend regular weekly online meeting via Skype, Whatsapp call, etc
- Responsible and has a sense of ownership to the company, team and works produced
- Willing to listen to feedback and make improvements if necessary
Effro’s Tone of Voice
- Fun, Witty, Punny
- Intelligent Humour
- Authoritative (we know what we’re talking about when it comes to events)
Effro’s Tone of Voice is NOT
- Rude / Obnoxious
- Try hard
- Act smart