Economics at Tuitiongenius Pte Ltd is one of the top Economics tuition providers in Singapore and we have classes ongoing in 2 locations, at Coronation Plaza & Choa Chu Kang.
At this point, we are currently expanding, both into online education services, as well as geographically.
- Applicants must be able to commit for at least 6 months
- Minimum of A Levels or Poly Diploma, current undergraduates welcomed
Jobscope & Responsibilities
The Intern/Executive will be handling all operations & finance related matters and will work together with a small team of administrators.
Expect to handle
- Logistics planning & co-ordination for Flyer distribution campaigns
- Co-ordinate & provide logistics for outreach/marketing campaign
- Ensure smooth daily classroom operations
- Student liaison & communications
- Training for administrators
- Invoice & receipts generation for students
- Payment to suppliers
- Payroll / CPF
- Processing of refunds / rebates / incentives for students
Expect to work 5 days a week, 4 weekdays & 1 weekend (Saturday OR Sunday)
On weekdays, report at around 2pm and end between 730pm - 930pm
On weekends, report at around 9am / 10am and end around 4pm / 5pm
We can be somewhat flexible with your working hours so long the number of hours weekly is fulfilled & tasks are completed.
What you will learn
Almost all aspects relating to running a business! You will be reporting to Mr Toh, who is a top tutor in Singapore and also manages various education related companies.
If you are intending to join us only as an intern and committing for the minimum of 6 months, you will be paid $1400/monthly.
Possibility of converting to an Executive after gaining sufficient experience after 3 months, and working on a long-term basis with us throughout your schooling days and your pay will be increased to $1800/month.