Established since 1987, ECON Healthcare Group celebrates more than 30 years of commitment to quality healthcare and eldercare services this year. As a regional provider for integrated healthcare servcies in Singapore, Malaysia and China, the Group incorporates a chain of medicare centres and nursing homes, hospital services, a careskill training centre, a chain of senior services centres, home care services, ambulance services, physiotherapy services and traditional Chinese medicine services. The Group also provides consultancy for the development and management of retirement living communities.
- To be responsible to the Centre Manager / Home Manager / Nurse-In-Charge in all matters pertaining to the kitchen. You will be reporting directly to the Centre-In-Charge or Home-In-Charge or Nurse-In-Charge.
- To prepare and cook all meals, e.g. lunch, tea and dinner by following the daily menu planned.
- To be responsible for cleaning of cutlery/utensils after every meal.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen floor, all kitchen utensils and equipment.
- To wash, clean and maintain the refrigerator in a most hygienic condition.
- To ensure that all food are properly cooked and kept in a most hygienic condition.
- To prevent excessive wastage of food.
- To cook sufficiently for the residents as well as staff.
- To prepare specific diet for residents as and when required.
- To count and record every item taken out from store and raw ingredients/food for cooking.
- To be responsible for ordering of all raw ingredients/dry goods and provisions for cooking weekly through your immediate superior.
- To be responsible for ordering all vegetables daily and meaty goods weekly through your immediate supervisor.
- To be responsible for the keys to the store, refrigerator and dry goods cupboard.
- Primary/Scondary School/GCE 'N' or 'O' Level, Professional Certificate/NITEC.
- Minimum 1 year working experience.
- Possess a current basic food hygiene certificate would be an advantage.
- Motivated with positive attitude to learn.
- Cooperative and helpful with other team members.
- Able to work shifts, weekends, eve of public holidays and public holidays
Locations available: Braddell, Buangkok, Yio Chu Kang, Choa Chu Kang, Chai Chee, Upper East Coast, Serangoon