East Coast Podiatry is widely recognised as one of the most prestigious Podiatry group practices in the world. Patients from all over the globe travel to Singapore to seek our expert care for lower limb disorders. We specialise in a wide range of leg and foot conditions, treating people from all walks of life. From new-borns with clubfoot deformity, complex paediatric gait disorders, common adult pains including knee arthritis, lower limb sports injuries, diabetic foot ulcers, to soft tissue conditions such as warts, fungus and toenail issues.
East Coast Podiatry is managed by a professional management team with its head office at Lower Delta Road. We operate specialist clinics located at Kembangan, Orchard, Novena and Bukit Timah.
Our practice welcomes candidates who have the right mindset, who believe in themselves and who can meet the exacting standards of our Practice. Continuous professional development and career advancement opportunities are available to you. We are an extremely competitive team and we are looking for people who are good team players and who will excel in our dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
We are looking for a receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
Main Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.