As one of only 8000 Health-On-The Net certified sites worldwide, DxD (doctorxdentist.com) is a curated online platform for trusted medical information that lets doctors provide definitive, expert answers to important health questions.
We're a fast-growing health-tech company looking for an editor to join our family of health enthusiasts.
This role doesn't require you to have any prior experience, but rather we want someone who has a passion for startups and is able to learn + has great effectiveness at working fast and getting things done.
You'll be working closely with our CEO and wear a lot of hats: editorial (doctors, health brands, pharmaceuticals), marketing, social media and public relations. As a part of our energetic and collaborative team, you will work directly with our contributing doctor writers to improve editorial content so as to ultimately grow traffic and get expert answers to everyone's health questions.
You’ll have the opportunity to help grow and shape our company — the only limit is your drive, commitment, and imagination.
You will receive training from us, but if you have any prior experience with health content or in general are great at getting things done - do share your stories with us.
About Your Contributions
- Work with the CEO to help shape and define editorial strategy, increase audience, and drive user engagement
- Liaise with different departments, including business development and clients
- Review and copy edit newly created and existing content to ensure editorial best practices and brand positioning
- Strategically curate content as it pertains to content marketing requests
- Interact and communicate with a team of freelance writers and doctors
- You’re the type of person who takes action and isn’t afraid to get out there and make things happen.
- You’re an excellent communicator and relationship builder.
- You possess a curious and solution-oriented mindset.
- You're a strong copywriter, capable of writing engaging, lively headlines and blurbs and performing cosmetic editorial surgery as needed, all the while keeping a pre-defined voice in mind
- You're detail oriented and deadline focused with solid proofing skills, as well as a deep understanding of what works on the web