DOCLE AI is a deep tech company started at Entrepreneur First Singapore (backed by Linkedin founder, Reid Hoffman). We are also supported by SGInnovate, the innovation arm of the Singapore government. We are a voice AI company trying to bring voice first applications to enterprises.
We are looking for energetic interns who would love to be a part of the start-up ecosystem and learn how products and teams get built from the ground up. You will be solving some of the most challenging problems together with the founders of the company and have a great time learning new stuff!
What will you do:
- Work with huge volumes of voice data to develop NLP, machine learning and deep learning algorithms
- Extract essential features from voice data for various business use cases.
- Understand the role of optimizers in Neural networks. Explore different optimizers like Momentum, Nesterov, Adagrad, Adadelta, RMSProp, Adam and Nadam.
- Research and implement ML algorithms by extending ML libraries and frameworks
- Measure prediction performances and fine-tune hyperparameters using test results
- Develop retraining models based on performance thresholds.
Key skills that will help:
- Data manipulation and machine learning in Python (such as Numpy, Pandas, and Sklearn)
- Work with AWS, Google TensorFlow, Keras and Github
- Logical reasoning, Knowledge of statistical concepts and data mining techniques.
- Basic knowledge on speech recognition model such as deep speech, Jasper but not mandatory.
You will get hands-on experience on some of the most sort after skills in the field of Data Science. If working on cutting-edge technologies such as AI, Machine learning is something that sounds incredibly exciting to you, please reach out!