At Digitize Media, we cut through the fluff. Instead of disposable marketing and communications tactics, we create meaning for our clients and their consumers, propelling their businesses to experience the growth they deserve.
You have the unique opportunity to be part of a pioneering Lead Generation team that is hell-bent on changing the Digital Marketing scene for start-ups & small-medium businesses. You will be at the forefront of this incredibly talented and fast-growing team, elevating the growth of both Digitize Media and our clients.
About the Role
We are seeking an intern with experience in setting up Facebook Ads via Facebook Ads Manager as well as SEM campaigns through Google Ads Manager, coming up with target audiences, relevant keywords & creation of landing pages for effective direct response campaigns.
We are also seeking someone with a strong love for analytics and experience with graphic design. We expect a strong self-starter who can work in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment.
At Digitize Media, we operate in a casual office environment, but are very serious about producing high-quality work with unparalleled results. As part of a growing team where our individual job titles mean little and quality of work means everything, you will be held accountable to a high standard and expected to pitch in where needed across the board.
What A Day Looks Like @ Digitize Media
• Running Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Google Adwords lead generation campaigns to deliver key numbers for clients.
• Creation of results-focused visuals & text for online ads & landing pages.
• Support Director in weekly optimisation & preparation of reports for digital marketing campaigns – tweaking campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords & more to maximise client ad-spend.
• Building effective email sequences and providing graphic design support for EDMs.
• Support Account Director for customer account management matters.
• Nurture a healthy relationship with clients, providing critical analysis and insights on their projects with the support of our performance strategists.
• Work on KPIs for account growth and support on implementation of any client campaigns.
• Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new lead generation technologies and ensure the company is at the forefront of industry developments.
You Will Love This Job If:
• You enjoy working with numbers & technical analysis of lead generation marketing campaigns.
• You want to create visuals that not only look great, but drive effective lead numbers for companies across different industries
• You enjoy creating a team culture as an early member of the team
• You want to have an intimate knowledge of how companies can scale
• You want to have a clear growth progression in any team you are part of
• You enjoy the rough and rumble of agency work and managing client expectations.
• You are a strategic thinker who is process-driven, yet creative
• You desire to work in an intellectually stimulating environment that challenges you
• You enjoy multitasking and managing time-sensitive projects concurrently
• You want your voice to be heard and influence the strategy of Prospr's growth journey
Other Head Turning Criteria:
• Singaporeans or Permanent Residents only
• Capable of managing multiple projects/events simultaneously under set deadlines
• Basic copywriting and creative messaging skills
• Experience with graphic design
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets
• You are able to cope well under pressure
• Able to demonstrate resourcefulness, resilience and grit.
If you are interested, do send in your resume to us.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only applicants based in Singapore currently will be considered.