Digital Influence Lab is a digital marketing agency established in Singapore since 2012.
DIL has worked with hundreds of businesses to generate leads and sales online with a proven data-driven methodology, through tested marketing fundamentals and relevant content. The agency was previously appointed by the Singapore Government (SPRING Singapore) as the only agency to help local SMEs build their Facebook, Google, Content Marketing capabilities, and also created Asia’s largest virtual summit with over 50,000 participants (Digital Marketing Summit Asia 2015-2019).
In 2021, we intend to go international to build the world's largest marketing network. Being part of this fast-growing team, you'll have numerous opportunities to grow to become an international agency team player and receive advanced marketing training.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to join our team. You will assist in all aspects of the day-to-day operations of various digital marketing projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns.
For this position, we expect you to be a smart and savvy learner with some understanding of how digital marketing can help brands and businesses achieve their business goals, with ideally some experience in executing campaigns or projects either through in-house roles or similar agency experiences. You should have excellent time management and communication skills. Ultimately, you should be able to assist in delivering our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time, and budget requirements.
Responsibilities (mostly assisting)
• Provide end-to-end digital marketing project management
• Scope project requirements and prepare documentation on it
• Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
• Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
• Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
• Attitude to learn and do great work
• Being accountable to others
• Ideally some experience with full digital marketing execution and project management
• Excellent time management, communication, and team management skills
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.