Customer Solutions and Innovation (CSI) is a DHL's cross divisional commercial and innovation unit. In a very competitive market, CSI simplifies the DHL customer experience by providing a single customer interface and developing innovative industry-tailored solutions for our largest global and most strategically important customers. We work closely with our Business Units colleagues and provide value beyond what the customers expect, building stronger ties with Customer key decision makers. We focus on understanding our customer business and industry challenges and applying proven DHL solutions.
We are looking for vibrant individual to join us as Intern at the Innovation Center, Customer Engagement team. This position reports to Innovation Engagement Manager.
Role: Contract staff (Customer & Innovation Engagement)
- Provide technical support and exhibit activation to the Innovation Engagement Team during online and onsite tours as well as workshops.
- Communicate with internal teams on exhibits that require their attention to resolve
- Keen interest in audio visual (AV) technology.
- Coordinate non-commercial tours e.g. orientations, vendor visits etc.
- Additional tasks include supporting Engagement Team and Customer Experience Team on various initiatives including facilitating in Audio Visual/Technical support for online and on site events held at DHL’s Asia Pacific Innovation Centre.
- Bachelor's degree (not compulsary), polytechnic diploma or equivalent experience in engineering, audio visual technology or communications.
- Willingness to learn how to troubleshoot and activate exhibits as well as audio visual equipment
- Possess a strong “can-do” attitude
- Ability and aptitude to learn new things and be an effective team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable using Mentimeter, Mural and Slido or similar applications for online and onsite sessions
- Familiarity with data visualization tools like Power BI/Tableau is a plus point
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: Shipping & Trucking / Transportation & Logistics
Pros: - friendly colleagues - bonus is based on team effort - you/they can’t negatively effect your colleague bonus - insane leaves at all level
Cons: - because it is team effort, you can do nothing and leech on your colleague effort. - bad healthcare benefits. No free GP card