- DHL Express (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Intern (Cyber Security)
- Date Listed
- 22 Feb 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 6 Months
10 Kallang Avenue Aperia Tower 2
- Allowance /
- $1,000 - 1,200 monthly
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
DHL – The Logistics company for the world.
DHL is the global market leader in the logistics industry and “The Logistics company for the world”. DHL commits its expertise in international express, air and ocean freight, road and rail transportation, contract logistics and international mail services to its customers. A global network composed of more than 220 countries and territories and about 285,000 employees worldwide offers customers superior service quality and local knowledge to satisfy their supply chain requirements. DHL accepts its social responsibility by supporting environmental protection, disaster management and education.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL. The Group generated revenue of more than 55 billion Euros in 2012.
- Job Description
- Focus on development and enhancement of the Express Global Security dashboard & analytics in supporting the Express IT pillars in the area of Enterprise Security standards
- To enhance and visualize security that are actionable for business and IT stakeholders
Description of Project
To provide support to the IT security team in the area of :-
- Enhancement of security dashboard
- Development of security analytic platform
- Help to improve and creating a new interactive website for security team
Skills / Qualifications
- Pursuing or completed a Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- Some background or knowledge around information security related area – standards, framework, technical security would be helpful
- Full-stack developer /Web Developer
- CSS3, Flex, Grid, Animations, Responsive mobile-first design
For further information about this position, and to apply, visit: http://www.dhl.com/careers
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.