DeVries Global is an international consumer PR and marketing agency with offices in New York, London, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Taipei and Hong Kong. The company’s longstanding heritage of excellence in consumer marketing and communication includes winning work with respected brands across beauty, fashion, consumer packaged goods (CPG), travel, spirits, food and beverage, and retail.
DeVries Global offers seamless global capabilities while maintaining a boutique sensibility and a Curiously Creative culture that preserves the ability to move quickly, nimbly, with high-impact precision. DeVries Global is part of the Interpublic Group (IPG).
The internship with DeVries Global provides real-life work experience and an excellent learning/networking opportunity. Daily responsibilities will include research, media/influencer relations, event support, digital/social media coordination, content generation and media monitoring/reporting.
Candidates should also be familiar with a variety of social platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, etc.) and the latest news and trends impacting these channels.
If you have the talent, creativity, drive and a record of accomplishment to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, we would love to hear from you.
Qualified candidates must:
- Have the hunger for knowledge
- Possess a ‘can do' attitude to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Be adept at mining news for relevant content/trends
- Work well under deadlines
- Have excellent organizational skills
- Be willing to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Be a strong team player but also able to work independently
- Have strong verbal and written English skills (proficiency in an Asian language is a plus)
- Have a passion for digital and social media marketing
- Must be able to work in Singapore without any work visa sponsorships