The Dentsu Aegis Network helps clients build consumer relationships by communicating their products and brands effectively. Our distinctive and innovative range of products and services include marketing and communications strategies through digital creative execution, media planning and buying, mobile applications, SEO, content creation, brand tracking and marketing analytics.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fun and fast paced multinational agency network. Gain valuable experience and exposure to the creative and diverse world of advertising and communications!
Key responsibilities and accountabilities: (or ‘Duties’)
- Assist the Project Manager to manage and oversee the daily workflow and processes
- Organize internal meetings, creative reviews and preproduction meetings
- Read and understand the brief requirements and coordinate for relevant informations
- Traffic jobs to all creative teams and digital studio and production
- Update and prepare Creative WIP and keep everyone in the workflow posted on job status
- Keep status report data current, relevant and helpful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Communicate clearly and concisely to maintain an effective relationship with team members
- Ability to pro-actively anticipate in team projects and manage multiple of projects simultaneously
- Be able to maintain a consistent, can-do attitude in the face of many challenges
- Exceptional initiative, attention to detail and follow through skills