Here at dateideas (https://www.dateideas.io/), we are solving an important problem - the high failure rate of long-term, serious relationships. Our first product, the dates marketplace, is Southeast Asia’s largest unique date experiences marketplace for couples. We provide couples who are looking for unique experiences to spice up their dating lives, with merchants who can provide them. With over 50,000 couples in our Mobile App, Telegram, and Instagram communities, we are already the largest community of couples in Singapore.
In the long run, our mission is to empower couples’ relationships, helping them maintain strong, long-lasting, and successful relationships throughout their lives. We will become the indispensable app that every couple needs, enhancing their short-term dating lives and long-term success of their relationships as a whole.
Empowering couples' relationships
To empower every serious relationship to become a couple that's forever in love, inspiring a world where broken families and unhappy children cease to exist.
- The Straits Times: Booking platform for couples by Singapore duo takes off after Silicon Valley stint
- Vulcan Post: This Startup is Helping Singles & Couples
- Youthopia: Redefining dates and empowering relationships with just a Telegram channel and a mobile app
- Tech Coffee House: dateideas launches mobile app after 3 years of building Singapore’s largest community of couples
- *SCAPE Blog: Spicing up dates with dateideas
Marketing Strategy & Design Intern (Full-time, Sem 2)
- Design of marketing collateral to be put up on all social media platforms (Instagram, Telegram, Tik Tok, Blog, etc.).
- Responsible for boosting dateideas' brand awareness and loyalty among couples in Singapore by designing and creating memorable, high-quality and delightful designs
- To strategize and execute campaigns to achieve revenue growth targets (Monthly Growth campaigns, Valentine's Month Campaign, Strategic Marketing Partnerships, etc.)
- Manage and maintain relationships with existing Inner Circle Couple Ambassadors
- Set challenging monthly targets and consistently nail them
- Understand key business metrics and basic levers on how to impact them (MAU, DAU, CAC, LTV, number of transactions, average profits per transaction, etc.)
- Passionate about our mission of empowering couples’ relationships
- Photoshop, Illustrator or video-editing skills required
- Digital Marketing experience in the B2C platform space (paid ads, social media, SEO, etc.)
- Strong flair for creativity and past brand-building experience is preferred
- Inspirational and competent, capable of influencing and motivating your team with a common vision and goal
- Analytical and data-driven, but with a strong creative flair
- Extraordinarily capable, intelligent and resilient