16 May 2022
Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive
Flexible Start - Flexible End
IT / Information Technology
Computer and IT
Work from Home
Allowance / Remuneration
$1,950 - 4,200 monthly
Datarise is an IT startup based in Singapore working on its own portfolio of projects using data & machine learning to create breakthrough products with the aim to solve environmental & societal challenges.
About the role
- Work on research of innovative concepts for new technologies using analytical techniques including CFD and experiments.
- Good understanding of thermal management and aerodynamic performance
- Help to support implementation of design concepts from component design through to finished assembly
- Perform CFD analysis of product concepts
- Analyze concepts with data analysis, fault analysis, problem solving, and design refinement.
- You are a creative problem solver with great attention to detail
- You want your work to have an impact on real products
- You enjoy working as part of a team and can also thrive in an un-supervised environment
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent (other relevant engineering disciplines will be considered)
- Ability to perform thermodynamic heat transfer calculations and proficient in the theory of thermodynamics, aerodynamics and fluid dynamics
- Good understanding of the principles and application of CFD
- Good understanding of experimental techniques, particularly about pressure, temperature and flow measurement
- Ability to communicate appropriate, concise and accurate information
This position is already closed and no longer available. You may like to view the other latest internships here.
Related Job Searches:
Discuss this Job:
You can discuss this job on Clublance.com #career-jobs channel, or chat with other community members for free: