Daizu cafe is a Japanese-Western fusion minimalist lifestyle concept centered around holistic usage of soy, nutrition, and sustainability in daily living.
Located at the heart of Rangoon Road, Daīzu Café is a casual Japanese-Western fusion-lifestyle concept centered around the holistic usage of soy, nutrition, sustainability, and mindfulness in daily living within a tranquil haven.
Cafe’s high ceilings and minimalist mezzanine loft interior space deliver Zen-like experiential dining, allowing one to unwind and recharge while feasting on wholesome fusion fare.
A comprehensive menu melding Japanese and Western influences ranging from Brunch, Pasta, Rice Bowls, Mains, and Small Plates makes Daizu the ideal dining spot for catering to large groups with diverse palates.
URGENT: Full-Time Kitchen Assistant / Junior Chef / Assistant CDP / Assistant Sous Chef ($2000 - $2800)
CAFÉ KITCHEN CREW (VARIOUS EXCITING OPENINGS!)
Job Description & Requirements
(Cafe Chef - Jap Western Fusion Cuisine theme)
Central Location: Farrer Park Area
- SGD 2000 - SGD 2800 (commensurate based on profile and position)
- Brand new cafe opening team, fast progression
Full-Time Kitchen Assistant / Junior Chef / Assistant CDP / Assistant Sous Chef
- Cafe Setting and events based catering
- Attractive experience working in a dynamic environment, creativity, and be part of the cafe opening team!
- Part-Time Kitchen Helper - $10 to $12/hour
- Kitchen Assistant - $2,000 and above (Depending on qualifications and experience)
- Junior Chef - S$2,100 and above (Depending on qualifications and experience)
- Assistant CDP/Assistant Sous Chef - S$2,500 and above (Depending on qualifications and experience)
- Ensuring a smooth day-to-day operation in the kitchen.
- Assist in Kitchen Operations including menu planning and costing, organizing special events, developing new dishes, maintaining food quality standards and comprehensive product knowledge
- Ensure sufficient stocks are in storage & food placed in appropriate containers.
- Ensure all kitchen equipment and tools are used safely, correctly, and kept in good working condition at all times.
- Act on any guest feedback and provide any service recovery where required.
- Assist in training junior kitchen staff
- Maintain a hygienic kitchen and personal hygiene
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Management.
- Possess at least 1 Year(s) of relevant working experience – except for kitchen assistant no experience needed, training provided
- Bonus if possess a NiTEC / Diploma in Food Preparation / Culinary Skills / Japanese Culinary / Sashimi knife Slicing techniques
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Good team player
- Willing to work shift hours, weekends and Public Holidays
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills
Related Job Searches:
Kitchen Assistant / Junior Chef / Assistant CDP / Assistant Sous Chef
Food Services / F&B
Food Services / F&B