- Daimler South East Asia Pte Ltd
- Intern - Digital & Service Innovation
- Date Listed
- 07 Mar 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Mar 2019, For At Least 4 Months
- Location Name
- Allowance /
- $1,000 monthly
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Daimler South East Asia Pte. Ltd.
Daimler Singapore is a regional hub for Daimler AG. The office in Singapore oversees business development of the passenger and commercial vehicle business in Singapore, South Asia & South Pacific region and is the Asia-Pacific & African headquarters for the financial services division. The Group maintains a large and significant IT hub in Singapore as well as a regional logistics center, which supplies to the Asia-Pacific Region.
We offer you the opportunity to gain exposure and experience on how a multinational corporation is driven by diversity, commitment and passion – especially in the company that invented the automobile and has been innovating ever since. You can look forward to a series of varied assignments within challenging projects where you work independently and give you insights into the organizational and productive processes of a globally operating automobile manufacturer.
- Job Description
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be an advocate for the organization’s vision, diverse initiatives and value proposition
- Actively participate and drive Digital Transformation initiatives; including delivery of vision, roadmap and strategy on digitizing the enterprise
- Lead transformation capabilities surrounding cloud, digital processes, social, mobile, analytics, etc.
- Be responsible in generating mockup concepts and wireframes, and creating modern and responsive websites
- Establish and manage business processes, programs and projects, resource allocation, KPIs, and governance activities to measure the progress, track the benefits capitalized, implement executive decisions rapidly, and ensure quality
- Document business process mapping, use cases and plans of development
- Build presentations to effectively communicate existing and upcoming IT products and services to relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate and interact with team members at multiple levels to work towards the deliverables of respective assigned tasks
- Conduct trainings to internal teams and business units regarding the usage of the self-service portal for handling the requests.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program at an accredited university
- Must commit to working part-time or full-time (3 full working days or 40 hours/week) during the internship
- Prior experience in IT, business or relevant area
- Experienced with MS Office, Power point presentations
- Strong leadership skills with passion and aptitude for digital innovation
- Problem solver and proactive learner by nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate clearly