- Daimler South East Asia Pte Ltd
- Intern - Digital & Service Innovation
- Date Listed
- 07 Mar 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Mar 2019, For At Least 4 Months
- Allowance /
- $1,000 monthly
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Daimler South East Asia Pte. Ltd.
Daimler Singapore is a regional hub for Daimler AG. The office in Singapore oversees business development of the passenger and commercial vehicle business in Singapore, South Asia & South Pacific region and is the Asia-Pacific & African headquarters for the financial services division. The Group maintains a large and significant IT hub in Singapore as well as a regional logistics center, which supplies to the Asia-Pacific Region.
We offer you the opportunity to gain exposure and experience on how a multinational corporation is driven by diversity, commitment and passion – especially in the company that invented the automobile and has been innovating ever since. You can look forward to a series of varied assignments within challenging projects where you work independently and give you insights into the organizational and productive processes of a globally operating automobile manufacturer.
- Job Description
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be an advocate for the organization’s vision, diverse initiatives and value proposition
- Actively participate and drive Digital Transformation initiatives; including delivery of vision, roadmap and strategy on digitizing the enterprise
- Lead transformation capabilities surrounding cloud, digital processes, social, mobile, analytics, etc.
- Be responsible in generating mockup concepts and wireframes, and creating modern and responsive websites
- Establish and manage business processes, programs and projects, resource allocation, KPIs, and governance activities to measure the progress, track the benefits capitalized, implement executive decisions rapidly, and ensure quality
- Document business process mapping, use cases and plans of development
- Build presentations to effectively communicate existing and upcoming IT products and services to relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate and interact with team members at multiple levels to work towards the deliverables of respective assigned tasks
- Conduct trainings to internal teams and business units regarding the usage of the self-service portal for handling the requests.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program at an accredited university
- Must commit to working part-time or full-time (3 full working days or 40 hours/week) during the internship
- Prior experience in IT, business or relevant area
- Experienced with MS Office, Power point presentations
- Strong leadership skills with passion and aptitude for digital innovation
- Problem solver and proactive learner by nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate clearly
Please apply for this position by submitting your CV directly to
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.