- Daimler South East Asia Pte. Ltd.
- DSEA ITS/OI CoC Wholesale Intern (Jan-June 2019)
- Date Listed
- 25 Nov 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From 02 Jan 2019 - Flexible End
- Allowance /
- $1,000 monthly
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Daimler Singapore is aregional hub for Daimler AG. The office in Singapore oversees businessdevelopment of the passenger and commercial vehicle business in Singapore,South Asia & South Pacific region and is the Asia-Pacific & Africanheadquarters for the financial services division. The Group maintains a largeand significant IT hub in Singapore as well as a regional logistics center,which supplies to the Asia-Pacific Region.
We offer you theopportunity to gain exposure and experience on how a multinational corporationis driven by diversity, commitment and passion – especially in the company thatinvented the automobile and has been innovating ever since. You can lookforward to a series of varied assignments within challenging projects where youwork independently and give you insights into the organizational and productiveprocesses of a globally operating automobile manufacturer.
- Job Description
- Support strategy development
- Create and distribute review reports
- Support in updating and documentation of support handbook for Service Delivery/Operations processes
- Support in the review of Service Level Agreements with market performance centers
- Update of Service Level Agreements as per new policies for current and following year
- Develop As Is and To Be landscape
- Support other operational tasks
- MS office, Visual basic, Social media, Coachable
- Strong organizational and management skills;
- Possess good problem-solving skills;
- Good analytical, methodological and organizational skills;
- Ability to multitask and deliver on time;
- Team-player with high interpersonal skills;
- Highly-motivated individual and able to work independently;
- Excellent proficiency in using Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Excel, Words, PowerPoint, Outlook etc);
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.