Daimler Mobility AG (formerly Daimler Financial Services) is the global financial and mobility services provider of Daimler Ag. The company finances, leases and insures Daimler Group passenger cars and commercial vehicles, optimizes fleets of commercial customers and offers banking and credit/debit cards services in more than 40 countries.
This is an internship in the Credit Operations Department within the Singapore operating entity.
List of tasks include:
- Review of Credit Policies & Working Instructions
- Credit Analysis of retail application & make recommendations for approval
- System testing & implementation of the upcoming ACDR (Auto-Conditioning Decision Ratio) project
- Other adhoc tasks
- Under-graduates and/or graduates within the last 1 year are welcome
- Ability to work in an international and intercultural context
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken
- Ability to understand complex process and system functionality topics
- Detail-oriented, self organized person and able to follow up on complex topics / issues
- Knowledge in IT is not necessary but a plus point
- Available immediately and can commit till end of December 2021
Kindly attached a copy of your CV in your application.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.