This is an extraordinary company.
Culturally is Asia's first online marketplace for unique, hands-on cultural experiences targeting both consumers and corporates. Launched in 2017 and live in Shanghai and Singapore (Beijing to be launched in Q4 2019), our platform makes it easy for two diverse markets to book unique cultural experiences (cooking, artisanal, traditional, wellness) showcasing global culture, and aimed at bridging cultural gaps.
For expats, tourists and locals, Culturally makes it simple to explore international cultures without a visa or passport in hand. Peranakan beading workshops, Batik painting classes, Japanese Tea Ceremony experiences, and Prata flipping are just a few of the popular hands-on experiences we offer. For MNCs and international schools, our experiences are the diversity and inclusion solution to rapidly expanding international teams & communities.
As Culturally's goal is to bridge cultures, we are also a registered Inclusive Business, with a #peoplefirst culture, where every voice is heard in the company, across men, women, disability, age, LGBT and other diversity pillars.
If you are passionate about entrepreneurship, disrupting the travel & tech industry, learning about global cultures & building communities, we invite you to submit your CV and join us on this journey of bridging cultures as our #rallyer intern!
Work with a team of hungry #rallyers who have developed their careers across the markets of Australia, Shanghai, New York, Singapore, India and South East Asia. You will complete your internship with experiences that are commensurate to a much longer tenure at a typical company.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Passionate & proactive intern willing to learn on the job
- Bilingual skills in English and Mandarin
- Digital Marketing experience and/or passion
- Design/ Photography/ Photoshop/ Videography skills (a plus)
- Keen to be part of an internet business with a mission to bridge cultures, build a community, and most importantly,
make a difference!
- Receive hands-on guidance for the tasks at hand. You will learn from experienced operators, who have been in the internet and hospitality industries for the past 10-15 years.
- Have a chance to build up your language skills with a bilingual team and international clientele.
- Learn the nuts and bolts of the operations of an internet business, covering areas of marketing, customer journeys, booking delivery, design, and sales (both B2B and B2C).
- Have the chance to receive larger responsibilities with a demonstration of competency and proactivity.
YOUR ROLE WILL INVOLVE:
- Creation of a digital marketing campaign and its supporting content
- Designing promotional materials
- Meeting lots of startup industry people
- Translation of content and admin support
- Research and operations support
- Lots of fun, exciting, hands-on cultural experiences 🙂