We are a leading global player in providing technology and system integration services. We would like to invite qualified candidates to join our motivated team to drive business success and growth.
Please check out our corporate website https://www.ctc-g.com.sg
Objective: To build web portal to keep track of inventory and assets warranty start and expiry dates with alert notifications
Description: The Inventory Management Systems Project Intern assists in designing and building customized HTML web portal to keep track of inventory and assets warranty start and expiry dates, as determined and directed by the Solutions Architect Team Lead. Additionally, the Intern shall assist and work with the Solutions Architects and as well as other Internal Teams (across different departments) as required.
- Assist in designing and building custom HTML web portal
- Interact with internal team members across different departments to understand the feature requirements
- Capture inputs which users keyed in web portal to be written into Database
- Configure automated alert to trigger email notification when conditions are met
- Perform functional & acceptance test
- Write reports and recommendations on how to improve the User Interface
- Assist in documentation build to track all configurations and changes
- Proficient in Java/Python/C programming skills
- Experienced in Database Expertise – MySQL/PostgreSQL/MS SQL
- Willing to learn and get hands-on experience
- Willing to commit to the intern position for six months, with the possibility of a longer internship available
- Resourcefulness in finding information and answers from within and outside the company without prompting
- Respect for details; ability to execute accurately at a high level without excess supervision.
- Ability to prioritize/execute to achieve desired company and project goals with prudence and sense of urgency
- Good to have: Understanding of Business logic and workflow