We are a local-grown organisation with 40 years experience in the environmental services sector. With more than 100 staff, we provide essential waste management and cleaning services to our Singapore clients.
We are looking for a Billing / Administrative Assistant to join our organisation. In this position, you will play an integral part by being involved and handle the issuing of invoices to clients. You will work directly with and assist the managers of different functions to fulfil a variety of necessary invoicing tasks. Good computer and administrative skills are a must, good ability in excel skill is highly favoured. You should be highly organised and detail-oriented.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the issuing of invoices to clients using in-house technology
- Ensure invoices are issued timely
- Assist in providing customer service support by handling invoices-related queries
- Assist in other ad-hoc administrative duties instructed
Who We Are Looking For
- No experience required, fresh graduates are welcomed
- Polytechnics graduates
- University graduates
- Diligent and detail-oriented
- Independent and self-initiated
- Skilled at multi-tasking
- Basic MS office knowledge
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Able to work in a team and independently when required
- Possesses a strong drive to learn and acquire new skills
- Develop critical thinking and customer service skills
- Learn about and be involved in the process of invoicing
We’d love to hear from you!