- Creative For More
- Graphic Design / Videography Intern
- Date Listed
- 28 Feb 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
Jackson Square Block C, Lorong 3 Toa Payoh, 02-35
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,350 monthly
- Design / Creative
- Company Profile
Creative For More is a performance marketing agency that is constantly growing and evolving. We are passionate about the digital marketing landscape and we live for our clients. We urge you to join our small creative team. You will have the opportunity to exposure yourself to multiple brands and expand your abilities in design thinking and visual conceptualisation.
- Job Description
Full Time working hours: 9.30am - 6.30pm | Mondays - Fridays
- During this internship period, you will get to understand how we develop design and visual communication for various touch-points on the consumer journey.
- You are able to gain hands on experience on project management and design management for clients across a range of industries
- After the internship period, you will get a recommendation letter - and - there is a good chance to convert to a full time role after six months of interning with us (3 months, if we really like your work and drive *wink)
What you will be doing:
- Conceptualizing, designing and producing graphics, including but not limited to: Landing pages, eDMs, web banners, graphics for social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook), Brochures, solution catalogues and sales enablement tools
- Creative concepts for campaigns, events, and videos, Infographics, presentations and whitepapers
- Taking photos and videos for our client's digital channels
- Edit photo and videos for organic pages and sponsored ads according to brand specifications
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Work collaboratively and communicate with the project manager to help manage clients expectation of deliverables
- Produce high-quality designs, artworks and layouts for a variety of digital and print assets.
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
What we are looking for:
- Enthusiastic, proactive self-starter, and a strong team player
- Proficient with the use of a variety of digital and content marketing tools
- Able to start work immediately or on a short notice is preferred
- Someone with a good command of English
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.