CPG Corporation (CPG Corp) is the corporatised entity of the former Singapore Public Works Department. We are one of the leading development professionals in the Asia-Pacific region providing a full spectrum of building and infrastructure development and management services. Since 1833, we have contributed to the development and management of distinguished landmarks in Singapore. Some of our notable projects include the Singapore Changi Airport, Singapore Racecourse, National Art Gallery, Gardens by the Bay, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, the campuses of the National University of Singapore and Nanyang Technological University and the Tuas and Woodlands Checkpoints.
Leveraging on our strong track record and established Singapore brand name, CPG Corp today has over 15 overseas offices and has expanded its portfolio to over 25 countries outside Singapore, with China, India and ASEAN as our key markets. As a one-stop, full service professional development firm, we provide all the services an infrastructure owner needs
- Provide full administrative support to HR Shared Services Team
- Prepare HR documents and letters
- Process Transport and Wellness Benefits claims
- Coordinate all HR-related meetings and events
- Scan and Upload HR documents
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time