About COVE: COVE is the new way to rent your home! We’re a smart-rental marketplace making it easier and more affordable for young people to rent in flatshares. We provide our tenants with stylishly furnished properties, in the most awesome locations in Singapore and make the whole rental process seamless from end to end. Our contract terms are flexible like our tenant’s lives and our rental prices include everything from utilities and wifi and weekly cleaning. Our tenants get matched with great flatmates and also have access to our community events around the city. Check us out at www.coveliving.co
COVE is a fast-growing startup, backed by some of the top VCs worldwide. You will be joining one of the best teams in South East Asia at an incredibly exciting time for the company. In the process, you will have the opportunity to make a personal and lasting impact in disrupting a trillion dollar industry which touches the daily lives of millions of people.
Job Title: Sales Internship
Job Type: 4-6 month paid internship
Start Date: November 2019
Reports To: Kelsey Loke, Head of Marketing
Role Purpose: We’re looking for super-star undergrads and graduates to join our ambitious and fast growing team. Your main focus will be in securing great tenants for our awesome co-living spaces, selling our offer and building our strong and vibrant community of young professionals in Singapore.
➢ Increase number of room bookings through first class sales experience.
➢ Own the booking process and ensure smooth handover from sales to community tea,.
- Working closely with Head of Marketing on sales initiatives.
- Liaise with with potential tenants to understand their requirements, share property information, arrange viewings and onboard them to COVE
- Leverage on sales best practices to convert leads during viewings and post viewing stage.
- Collaborate closely with customer support team for lead insights.
- Collate leads or tenant feedback to drive continuous improvement for sales and marketing team.
- Help to continuously improve tenant experience.
Experience and Qualifications Required: Essential
- - Completed or pursuing an undergraduate degree in any field (business related is a bonus)
- - Strong academic track record
- - Experience in a sales/marketing/customer service role
- Experience in managing leads or clients in a front facing role.
★ Relationship building
★ Great spoken and written English
★ Consumer empathy
★ High drive for results
★ Ability to be flexible deal with ambiguity★ Creative
★ High energy
What’s in it for You:
Working for COVE gives you the opportunity to join an exciting young start-up incubated through Antler.co. There will be lots to learn as you’ll be working directly with the three co-founders Sophie, Luca and Guillaume and get to experience first hand what it takes to get a new high-growth business off the ground. In your role, you’ll have the opportunity to hit the ground running and take ownership from day one. We will always welcome your inputs and ideas and actively encourage your development. The team is fast paced, hard-working and expects results but we also highly value our employee engagement and are committed to a human and empathetic environment with plenty of fun thrown in!