Established in 2003, Core Concepts is the largest private physiotherapy group in Singapore specialising in all things related to your bones and muscles.
Here at Core Concepts we believe in developing people, and that our employees are our greatest asset. Our Marketing Intern can expect to learn day to day functions in the Marketing role that would be essential for a future career in this route (be it as an executive at an agency or a marketing executive within a company), such as newsletter creation, digital advertising, creating marketing creatives, events.
If you are a candidate who is interested in pursuing Marketing as a career, this would be a good learning opportunity as you will get a chance to dabble in the different aspects of Marketing and I tend to delegate tasks that are in line with my intern's interests as well
- Assist the Marketing team with content creation for website and social media accounts (eg: write ups, Facebook, Google My Business)
- Assisting in creating online ads
- Assisting with the creation of our monthly newsletter
- Liaise with internal and external parties for distribution of information and collateral
- Perform administrative duties & other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Fluent in English as you will need to do write ups
- Initiative and resourceful
- A can do attitude and willingness to learn
- Inquisitive and curious to find out how things work
- Proficiency in Photoshop and WordPress preferred but not necessary
- Local applicants only please!