Computhink is a Programming School for Kids
We provide beginner to advanced regular weekly coding classes for kids.
With over 100+ lessons covering the ages of 6 to 16, we are committed to helping your child navigate their digital future and being future-ready with the appropriate programming and technological skills.
Learn to Code. Build the Future.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handle phone calls, walk-in enquiries, online chats and email correspondences.
- Prepare Customer Billing, Generate and Track Invoices and Payments
- Maintain and Update Trainer Schedules and Student Attendances for Classes
- Manage Social Media channels (e.g. facebook) e.g. posting announcements
- Maintenance of proper filing system, printing notes for students and other documents
- Data Entry into an inhouse system
- Other Ad-hoc administrative duties
- Minimally O levels and above certification or certification in relevant discipline
- Speak and write well in English.
- Possess a cheerful and pleasant disposition.
- Enjoy interacting with children and parents.
- IT Savvy and open to learning new software/ skills as required.
- Independent self-starter able to take the initiative to solve challenges.
Monday - Thursday 2.00pm - 7.00pm
Saturday or Sunday 9 am to 5.30 pm (one weekend only)