Zig (a wholly owned subsidiary of ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited) is a digital company that seeks to transform the way people experience mobility services. We believe mobility is the trigger to lifestyle services that everybody seeks in their daily lives. As such, we treat every employee as a Zig customer and we expect each employee to approach their job with passion and drive in delivering the best experiences possible to our Zig customers.
We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development and welcoming teammates from all walks of life. We thrive off challenging the status quo and seek solace in the belief that reinventing mobility in a socially responsible and inclusive manner can lead to better outcomes for all.
We value diversity at our company. We hope to provide a platform for people to achieve mobility, be it socially or professionally, through our commitment to being an equal opportunity employer.
Who are We Looking For
Zig strives to be a fast-moving, constantly innovating platform that constantly delights the customers. To achieve this vision, we are looking for driven, organised and highly responsible individuals to join our Zig team as Marketplace Operations Interns!
You will be responsible for merchant training and development. You will ensure the merchants are adequately trained and equipped with the available tools to maximize their business, while maintaining the customer service standards and experience. You will be placed at the forefront of our go-to-market efforts and be tasked with identifying trends and best practices for operational excellence via a data driven approach.
As part of the Marketplace Operations team, you will work with both the most popular and most underrated food places in Singapore to see how we can bring the best food options to our Zig users. You will also cultivate both new and existing relationships with our merchant partners to help them.
You come to work with a purpose; to constantly challenge the status quo and take pride in taking on the more established platforms in the market. You are curious and result-oriented, and believe in being an advocate for our users as well as other societal issues such as sustainability and inclusiveness. You love being part of a team where users count on you every day, and you challenge and support your colleagues to innovate, learn and deliver the best outcomes possible.
What will You Do
- Work closely with the Marketplace Alliances team to ensure smooth onboarding and activation of accounts signed
- Develop and maintain the training resources for merchants
- Conduct online/offline training workshops for merchants to familiarise them with Zig merchant platform
- Manage merchant communications to ensure sellers are updated with the latest policies and campaigns
- Work with the Finance team on sales reconciliation
- Work with the Zig Data Team to develop tracking reports to derive useful analytics to improve processes and sales
What will You Bring
- We are looking for a highly organised, responsible, positive, energetic and meticulous person who will thrive in an unstructured environment.
- An interest in food is great here. It’s a place to unleash the foodie in you.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills with high EQ;
- Excellent writing skills with a flair for developing creative reader-friendly content;
- Strong project management and organisational skills (administration and coordination of scheduling work required);
- Self-motivated with the ability to work remotely and under pressure;
- Ability to resolve problems and respond quickly;
- Ability to cope with ambiguity; and
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Notion is a plus.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.