ComfortDelGro is one of the world’s largest land transport companies with global operations spanning across seven countries – Singapore, Australia, China, the United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, and Malaysia.
As a Corporate Planning Intern, you will be in a high-performing team that reports to the CEO, in which you are responsible for developing the business’ long-term strategic roadmap and coordinating the implementation with various departments. You will facilitate communications with CDG Group HQ on these plans, and represent the business unit’s perspectives.
- Responsible for the coordination of the assigned projects and liaison with the relevant external and internal stakeholder
- Assist in the formulation of strategies, action plans and target tracking of projects
- Track, analyse and monitor the overall performance metrics
- Prepare and facilitate the business performance meetings
- Collaborate to ensure CDG’s group-level policies are adhered to and share our perspectives on these policies. These functions include, but not limited to, Enterprise Risk Management, Sustainability, Legal and Compliance Audit functions
- Support the preparation of documents and submissions to communicate our strategy and implementation progress to CDG Group, and provide perspectives aligning to our business needs
- Support the development of budget when required
- Penultimate year student, pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills and, use it to support and drive strategic plans
- Good business acumen
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Able to think laterally, grasp and communicate complex strategy concepts with clarity
- Dynamic and highly motivated, with a forward-thinking mindset