Coinhako is a digital assets wallet service for consumers to buy, sell and secure their digital assets. Originally founded in Silicon Valley, we are based in Singapore as our goal is to serve Asia.
Looking to join a dynamic working environment? ✓
Passionate about innovation and new technology? ✓
Look no further than Singapore-grown cryptocurrency service provider, Coinhako.
Website www.coinhako.com | FB www.facebook.com/coinhako | Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/coinhako
Founded in 2014 and initially based in the Silicon Valley, in the US, we have grown to become one of Singapore’s leading cryptocurrency wallet services as we seek to improve access of digital currencies for consumers in Singapore and the greater Asia-Pacific. Our services are available across Southeast Asian countries such as Singapore, Malaysia and most recently, Indonesia.
The cryptocurrency industry is one of challenges and we firmly believe in building great content to foster better understanding of the cryptocurrency industry, as one of the keys in helping us achieve our goals.
As part of the marketing team, you will be challenged to creatively conceptualise and create content to help support marketing efforts for the company.
- Localize and translate product feature (Bahasa Indonesia)
- Localise and translate marketing materials includes but not limited to PR, social media, blog, email (Bahasa Indonesia)
- Social Media & Community Management
- Assisting in copywriting
- Assisting with creation of marketing campaign materials
- Market research
- Other ad-hoc projects assigned by manager
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia (both spoken and written)
- Diploma/BA graduate
- Self-learner, passionate about consumer tech
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinker
- Highly enthusiastic and a natural self-starter
- Great organisational skills and attention to details
- Minimum commitment of 3 months
- Graphic design skills and Proficiency in Adobe illustrator or photoshop would be an advantage
- Knowledge about cryptocurrencies and blockchain is preferred
- Communications, Marketing or Graphic Design majors is preferred
- Experience in translation or graphics design work is preferred