- Graphic Designer
- Date Listed
- 10 Aug 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Location Name
#08-06, 61 Ubi Ave 2, AML Building Singapore 408898
- Allowance /
- $400 monthly
- Design / Creative
- Company Profile
Cognifyx is a cognitive and behavioral science company that aims to change society's approach to Brain Health by enabling early prevention, prevention of cognitive decline and maintenance of Brain Health. This is done through a revolutionary brain health platform that provides unprecedented awareness of brain and a wide range of evidence-based tools to proactively manage overall health.
Alike physical health, Brain Health is crucial for all ages. The brain controls how we think, feel and behave and its functioning impacts our functioning & quality of life. The brain's performance can be optimized by incorporating better habits into a lifestyle.
Cognifyx's easy-to-use mobile application helps understand fluctuation in the cognition, emotion, and behavior and ways to manage them better. This involves Brain Monitoring, Engagement, Customized Brain Health Ecosystem and Improve & Maintain techniques.
With a single goal to help people lead an optimal life, Cognifyx has a passionate team of individuals who work hard to deliver innovative and people-centric digital healthcare solutions to access and drive positive changes in brain health.
Check us on www.cognifyx.com for more details
- Job Description
- Support the marketing team in the design of print media, social media, website, marketing collaterals and all related materials
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Proven graphic and multimedia design experiences or relevant portfolio
- Possess creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability & originality
- Meticulous with an eye for detail
- Excellent time management skill
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, and etc)
- Bright & positive personality to work as a team