Codomo is an education technology startup built on the principles of building connections between students, giving room for creative freedom and expression, providing real-world exposure and catalysing real-world impact through design innovation. We achieve this through our workshops and products. Our first product is Potato Pirates - a card game that teaches programming concepts. Potato Pirates was launched on Kickstarter in September 2017 and has gone on to become the most backed project on Kickstarter from Singapore, raising over $250,000 with over 5000 backers.
Hop on board to build games for the most funded Kickstarter game in Singapore!
- Salary of $1000 is only applicable to University students
- Work with HTML5 and mobile game engines to build Potato Pirates game/learning platform
- Experience in working with Unity and preferably React.js
- Ability to work in a team to manage, optimize and customize multiple web applications
- Familiarity with board game and game mechanics preferred