Project Accountant Intern
Based in Tuas, Singapore
The Coca-Cola Company - Coca Cola Pacific Refreshment is a strategic concentrate manufacturing plant in Asia. We are an export facility, specializing in the manufacturing of concentrates and beverage bases, with a complex portfolio, supporting the ASEAN, South Pacific and South West Asia business units. The plant is building an Expansion wing, incorporating Industry 4.0 practices, and will double its manufacturing and warehousing capacity within the next 3-5 years.
Pacific Refreshments Pte Ltd is a winner of 2020 HR Asia Best Companies to Work for.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To work closely with Project Team to ensure the project budget is well maintained towards the end of
the project, liaising with external and internal stakeholders to mitigate potential upcoming costs.
The intern would have the experience to:
- Ensure that subcontractors’ claims are in line with construction progress, liaising with external stakeholders on discrepancies.
- To review and maintain supporting documents for each claim in an organized manner.
- Review of Statement of Final Accounts for specific packages after completion of work.
- Tracking, forecasting, and reporting of project spending and available budget to ensure budget is well controlled for different departments
- Reporting of cashflow and capitalized interest forecast, when required.
- Perform monthly PO budget allocation exercise and liaise with Project Manager on re-allocation of sub-budgets.
- To review and approve additional cost pertaining to Change Order Requests/Field Instructions and direct purchases while maintaining all supporting documents in an organized manner.
- Submission of monthly report
- Liaise with internal asset owners for documentation and timing of capitalization
- To review depreciation period and residual value for each asset
- Coordinating with external vendors and close PO when necessary after work is completed.
If this sounds like something you're interested to explore further, we look forward to meeting you in our Happiness Factory!