Club 21 Pte Ltd
Merchandising Planning Intern
08 Jan 2020
Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
Immediate Start, For At Least 2 Months
Allowance / Remuneration
$800 - 1,000 monthly
Purchasing / Merchandising
Retail / eCommerce
Club 21 is a leading luxury brand retailer and it's heritage is in building new markets for brand owners. Today, we manage more than 30 luxury brands and operate more than 210 stores.
- Consolidate and analyses merchandising information for weekly and monthly management reporting
- Assist in the preparation and review of Annual Merchandise Sales & Purchase Budgets
- Consolidate overall seasonal buys and review against budget and prior years.
- Work with the team to establish retail price and ex-works across our countries, ensuring that pricing is competitive and aligned across markets and ecommerce.
- Assist in any ad-hoc reporting required by Head, Merchandise Planning.
- Diploma or Degree level in Mathematics, Supply Chain, Accountancy, Business or related discipline
- Good Team player and great interpersonal skills
- Keen sense of fashion and passion for fashion industry
This position is already closed and no longer available. You may like to view the other latest internships here.