- Cloud & Victory
- Creative Intern
- Date Listed
- 21 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 5 Months
- West Region
- Allowance /
- $400 - 650 monthly
- Design / Creative
- Arts / Entertainment / Recreation
- Company Profile
Cloud & Victory is a woman-led, ethical ballet clothing and dancewear brand. We're a small company with big heart. We make ethical dancewear designed with love and pizza, worn by some of the top dancers worldwide from the Mariinsky to the Met. Hi!
- Job Description
We're looking for someone to join the C&V squad! If you'd like a taste of how a small (but fabulous) dancewear business is run, you can definitely sit with us!
Creative interns will get a chance to learn all things C&V, from content creation, design work, photography, and online/digital marketing to order fulfillment and basic administrative work.
- Has a good command of English
- Has an eye for detail
- Enjoys dance and ballet
- Possesses a positive, hands-on attitude
- Is team player who can contribute ideas
- Has at least basic knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator
- Knowledge of social media
- Knowledge of CSS/HTML is a plus, but not compulsory
- Likes good design
- Enjoys a good meme
- Appreciates carbohydrates
- Working hours are 3 - 4 days a week, 10am - 5pm, on-site in Singapore. Bring your own laptop!
- Please email us at with CREATIVE INTERN in the subject. Include your resume, a portfolio (if you have one) and cover letter. Feel free to tell us a ballet story - like why you love ballet, or about your favourite company or dancer! We'd like to get to know you!