Circles.Life revolutionizes the digital services industry by giving power back to our customers. Born in Singapore as Asia’s first and most successful digital mobile services, our services have been rapidly gaining market share since our 2016 launch, while delivering best-in-class customer experience. We are owning the market in innovation, customer happiness and growth.
Looking ahead, Circles.Life plans to further leverage its telco technology, including a new digital data platform to create more lifestyle products. Discover, an AI-driven events feature, is the first of many more.
We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Do you want to get firsthand insights on how a hyper-growth company operates and be part of building disruptive technology? Are you passionate about being part of a fun, ambitious team that thrives in an entrepreneurial tech environment?
If the answer is YES, read on to find out more!
Uniquely located within the People & Culture (what some others call ‘HR’) function, the Employer Branding, Diversity and Campus Hiring team is a lean and mighty team leading the charge in creating, curating, and implementing engaging content and programmes to attract, engage, hire, and retain top talents in the tech space.
We work closely with the Marketing and PR team, as well as the wider business, to roll out exciting initiatives that help us achieve our mission of building a great workplace for Circles.Lifers and candidates!
As our Regional Employer Branding Intern, you can expect to gain invaluable experience and great exposure in building new content initiatives, launching engagement programmes, and scaling these across our business both in Singapore and our overseas offices in India, Philippines, Taiwan, Australia and many more.
Additionally, as we’re a startup looking to blitzscale, you will be given opportunities to work on high impact projects across different areas.
- Plan, create and edit videos to showcase Employer Branding for both internal and external events.
- Research, repurpose and copywrite articles, social media posts, decks and pitches for the purposes of Employer Branding and Culture Sharing
- Conduct interviews with internal stakeholders for feature articles
- Independent graphic design for content pieces and ad-hoc events
- Design collaterals for employee recruitment and branding
- Perform event photography to capture speakers, guests and Circles.Lifers/employees, team shots and working environment for branding purposes
- Any other adhoc duties/projects as will arise from time to time
- Able to commit for 3 - 6 months
- From a reputable tertiary institution/university (preferably from those major in Art, Design, Media, and Communications)
- Proficient in videography (planning, scripting, shooting and editting)
- A good portfolio of past projects in design and writing
- Be familiar with inbound marketing principles (content marketing)
- Team player, fast learner, and an effective instructor
- Meticulous, organised, and independent
- Superior analytical skills and immense drive to learn
- Ability to speak/understand an Asian language, such as Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia and Tagalog
- An exceptional storyteller
- Proven track record in copywriting or writing skills in general
- Intermediate to advanced photography skills (Mirrorless and DSLRs)
- Basic to advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator)
- Design skills (ability to use Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/Sketch)
- Photo and video editing skills