As a Video Production Intern, you will work closely with our multimedia designer (& other company stakeholders) to assist in the development & creation of multimedia contents. This internship offers hands-on experience for content creation, from the start of ideation of storyboarding, to filming & to the production of final video content. Experience & be exposed to a dynamic & lively environment of the travel industry.
- Collaborate with various business units to develop and create impactful corporate videos according to required project specifications
- Perform market research, gather references/ video resources & assist in brainstorming to come up with innovative and creative digital story flow/content for assigned projects.
- Assist in creating & editing videos for various company business units & external stakeholders
- Assist in copywriting of video content and descriptions.
- Assist in filming and coordinating with the film crew, as well as carrying, moving & setting up of video equipment at the filming site(s).
- Other-ad hoc duties as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous & strong attention to detail, including being independent & resourceful
- A self-motivated, team player with a positive attitude.
- Proven experience of video production/ dynamic visual content (animation, audio, real-life fi lming)
- Strong storytelling skills and basic knowledge of video storyboarding
- A creative individual with a keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content
- Proficiency in photography/ videography & video editing (Final Cut Pro/Adobe Premiere Pro) would be an added advantage.
Please send in & attach your portfolio / showreel in your application